Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drinking.






































I quit drinking back in January. My way of making the world a better place. I was out, stopped by Hensley's and drank with him until the wee hours of the morning. Long story short, the ugly Irish Navajo came out. The night ended with me in handcuffs. I made a promise to myself, Matt and Jen then and there, never again. Now I keep the promise for me. I like the way I feel the next day, like not having to try to piece the events of the previous nights together. Mostly I like not having to apologize to good friends for being an out of control asshole.
Since then I've been heavy on the ginger beer (which I used to drink with black rum and lime juice). Growing up in St. Pete, I was turned on to JCS and D&G by the "yardies' I hung with. Since then I've made my own and tried every type I could get my hands on. Currently Maine Root is my favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment